Whether an independent blogger or a large scale corporation, marketing is an essential tool in establishing a business’ public reach, raising brand awareness, and increasing conversions.
I believe that marketing goes hand-in-hand with design and the two cannot be successful without the other.
What started as a graphic design exercise has grown to encompass a marketing perspective in every exercise. A logo is ineffective unless it speaks to its audience. An advertisement is unprofitable unless it grabs the right people’s attention. No campaign is complete without an intimate understanding of the issues, its users, and their preferences. Focus includes:
• Create & implement long-term marketing strategy, adhere to budget
• Use innovative marketing methods while reducing ad spend to create more “bang for your buck” campaigns
Social Media Management
• Oversee the social public profiles of multiple companies. Syndicate digital media across all social profiles.
• Develop & maintain specific voices (both visual & written) representing each individual brand to appeal to target audience and exemplify corporate identity.
• Formulate posting schedules based on optimal engagement times to foster organic growth & drive desired traffic.
• Design unique & fresh campaign ideas, including an innovative spa service featured on Vogue.com (Oct, 2015).
• Use variety of mediums, incl. digital, direct, & traditional marketing depending on desired outcome
• Improve visual strategy while adhearing to long-standing corporation’s existing identity.
• Create fresh & appealing visual brand strategies for new brands from infancy.
• Develop & maintain reputation (both visual & written) representing each individual brand to appeal to target audience and exemplify corporate identity.
• identify brand partnership & co-promotional opportunities to develop company influence & expand audience reach.
• Initiate & oversee brand partnerships, ensuring optimal benefits for all parties.
• Apply statistical analysis to identify insights & draw conclusions to determine campaign feasibility.